Wednesday 19 September 2007

Thank you

That works

Tim… I think we need to get out of this…

Right

Well… this is a bit… internal.

Internal?

Yes – I’m a bit worried about this… these people and I’m a bit worried that we’re not involving them

OK how would you like to involve them?

I’d like them to see me vulnerable and nervous

OK

Thank you. Thank you for coming here. Thank you for taking time. Thank you for believing in us. It’s you now…

Uh? What? Sorry

Thank you for believing. Thank you for believing us.

Stop. Do it again. But this time I’d like you to see something real. More honest. More human.

Thank you. Thank you for coming here. Thank you for supporting us. For believing us. For taking time out to be with us here tonight

OK look down and look at the audience. Think about someone or something you’ve lost. Think sad.

OK and I think this is wrong. I think this is not… This isn’t right. This isn’t how I want to be looked at. This isn’t the reason why I’m here. I don’t know what to say.

Who do you think you are?

Where’s that?

It isn’t anywhere.

This is really difficult. I'm going to stop it now. I don't want to carry it on. It isn't working. We're going to have to try something new. Something with a history.

No comments: