Monday 17 September 2007

Lines

1.15pm

Mole takes off his jumper. I'm just about to start talking. About lines. And this is an invisible line. Although you can see it. And about here is Greenwich Mean Time and then we crossed over into European time zones about here. 12 O Clock. 11 O Clock. I think these are erm have you ever gone to a business meeting and they talk to you about how to set up a business. And they go Marketing mmm mmm what is it? And this guy he just used to go 'mmm mmm?' Arrivals and Departures. Yeah.
What I liked about that was just smiling. Smiling. Expecting something. Too much to think about. Just think about one thing.
Finding form not content. Finding a way not to perform like me. Same applies to Mole but nobody telling him not to do it.

I'm suppressing being over the top. I'm suppressing over-acting. I'm not sure I'm suppressing anything. I'm never going to fill it with meaning.

No comments: