Thursday 20 September 2007

Journeys



On a train...
In a school
In a theatre
In a hotel
In an aeroplane or an airport
In a nightclub


This is where it gets confusing for me. In this bit we're trying to tell the story of a journey. And it feels like a different piece. It was written for this but it sounds more like Spanish Train. Acts and Parts. This is Acts. This is a different voice. This is a real change. And I think the rest of it comes out of questions. Where are we? I'm in a nightclub and you're on a donkey. I should go soon. I've got quite a clear image of what it is - this other story - but I'm not sure where its going. I'm not sure we're going down this line any more. The only line that seems to fit this world is 'In a theatre...' Let's cut it then. Or let's not cut it. Let's change it.

No comments: