Tuesday 18 September 2007

Invisible Wall

1.23pm

I feel like its becoming something. Already. Can I ask about the invisible wall? Is that something you've always had in mind or something you've just built? Something I've just built. And that's a response to the idea of vulnerability. Yes. And how some people throw up a wall around them onstage. Yes. And pretend that it's not there. Yes. Although they know it's there. This thing I'm doing now. You've constructed a really strong thing in your head and I've just destroyed it by saying 'Can you do limbo?' At one point before Club Tropicana That beginning page. Several bits during it. Originally I was going to be on a stool. Do you remember. Just before Club Tropicana. There is a stool and I was going to stand on a stool and hang myself. Like Ian Curtis?

No comments: