Friday 28 September 2007

In the clouds



I've been thinking abut clouds. Whether we have them or not.

Real clouds?

Stage clouds?

I've been thinking about foam parties in Ibiza...

Where are you?

I'm in the clouds

I've been thinking about how gymnasts clap their hands and make clouds

I've been thinking about bombs and clouds and smoke and clouds and it's...

Sorry he's gone

I'm listening

If you look at them they're the same kind of thing

It's just steam isn't it?

Yeah

Let's have a kettle on stage.

Without it being so tricksy - this is what I'm thinking about. Everything else has been really open and clear. Do we have something easy.

Easy?

You know like two big fluffy clouds made out of cotton wool.

At the moment you're using the tools of a theatre, lanterns as mirrored sunglasses and a microphone as a gun. The natural extension of that would be a fire extinguisher.

Well I fucking hate smoke machines

I'd rather use a Fire Extinguisher!

In fact why don't we use a fire extinguisher.

No comments: