Wednesday 26 September 2007

Is this who where we are really

Hello my name is Andrew and I’m an Airline pilot, do you want to be Andrew? I don’t mind. If you were Andrew where in the world would you be right now well I was just thinking where in the world would Andrew be right now. Are you asking that as Andrew? No but if I was Andrew…yes I would be yes moving? Yes moving yes are you Andrew because if you don’t want to be Andrew I’ll be him, it’s not such a demanding role. Is that all right if I’m Andrew do you have any objections George?

Is that all one person talking?

At the moment yes

Mole and Tim work on a new section where they slip in and out of character. In and out of Andrew and George. In and out of Mole and Tim. In and out of the studio. In and out of the text. In and out of knowing the text. In and out of performing and watching themselves perform. In and out of stage persona. In and out of first person and third person. In and out of the past and the present. In and out. Out and in. At the top of the page it reads 'Is this who where we are really?'

No comments: