Monday 17 September 2007

Limbo



4.45pm

Tim: I am standing behind the screen. This space is safe. This is where we are offstage and onstage at the same time. Not onstage not offstage. Not one thing or another. Odd area between the two. A limbo thing.

Mole: Can you do limbo?

Michael: Do you feel safer in silhouette?

Tim: It's a real theatrical cliche I know but there's something nice about being in silhouette. I just have this image with that thing on the chair. When you make me take my clothes off. I think I'm in silhouette.

1 comment:

mole said...

I think this is really nice with being on and off stage at the same time. have you noticed the similarity with schrodingers cat in the box?
In the other texts there are some cucial words i dont understand and they are not in the dictionary. it is difficult to understand. 'limin' things.
piep