Wednesday 26 September 2007

Baggage

Andrew
George

I’m a bit lost where are we

Well you’re in London
And I'm in New York

We're miles apart?

Are those my shoes?

Sorry
Are those my shoes?
Yes
Is this my Dog?
Is this my ball?
What Time is it?

Could you read that in the space?
I’m going to have to write that down

Are those my shoes?
Are those my sunglasses?
IS that my case?

Is that my case?
Is that my personal baggage?

Did I pack that myself?

Could any one have interfered with it?

Are you sure?

Is it safe?

All right all right stop it now I think that we get the message.


Mole and Tim become more active. Walking around the space. Mole closes the tabs at the back. He finds his shoes. He asks questions of the objects around him. Tim moves a floor light in and goes to the control desk and turns it on. There is a pause. Mole says 'Let's get out of this habit of being fucking 3 metres apart. You be me. I'll be you.' This is not part of the show. Tim and Mole become more active. Walking around the space. Tim closes the tabs at the back. He finds his shoes. He asks questions of the objects around him. Mole moves a floor light in and goes to the control desk and turns it on. There is a pause. The piece like Mole and Tim is still finding its feet. Baggage is being interfered with.

No comments: