Wednesday 5 December 2007

Time

I know it's coming from you Tim. I'm pushing it up but I need to push it down. I was wondering Tim. He needs assistance etc. And then you say 'I don't know what to do here. I need assistance.' I was thinking that just repeating it but changing he to I. And then continue until 'What's my motivation?' And I can put the curtains up. I don't know how much Tim says for you to do that. This is preparation for me to be on the floor where we can perhaps push it a little further. It's all about death I remember. I think we're probably now getting back to where we were at the end of Leeds. I remember where we were. Can we try that? What we've tried before. There's a moment when Mole rigs a lantern and maybe he's rigging it for something that happens later. It's this separating moments as much as possible. This idea of time. The separation of time. And this sort of non-linear thing we have in Schrodinger's Box. Playing with time and the time it takes to play.

No comments: