Thursday 6 December 2007

Marginalia

Mole is in a meeting. Tim is typing up changes to the script. I'm looking at the text trying to work out what to work on next. I find notes in the margins that I don't remember writing. I remember I was on a National Express coach on the way to Leeds. I remember borrowing a pen from the person next to me and forgetting to give it back. I don't remember the words and why I wrote them. I'm trying to work out what I was thinking when I made the notes. This is what I wrote in the margins.

Similarity / Simulacra / Simulacrum
Tapping into iconoclastic roles
Real show
What is this conversation?
Becoming Tim or finishing his sentences
Thinking / writing / reading
Love rhythm
Time check
Sound check
Rhythm
Starting point
I don't know where this is going
Is this you Mole as
Mole from Reckless Sleepers or
Mole performing Trophy texts
Crux
Internal
External
Munch waiting
Is
Isn't
About your relationship
Someone who makes me feel safe
I'm lost and confused
Waiting
Left
What is your answer
Is it an opportunity for you
to tell them about me
By now you should be there
It's got stuff in it
Presumption
What is here?
?
there is just enough space around the
metaphor for the illusion to perform
Important
SHIFT
You will stop coughing
Sometimes I
Cable
Heater
Liked looking up
Mic left hand
Planes
Dust etc.
I'm listening
Yeah
A heater as a seat
I'm in London
Big Ben
Burn sambuca turn glass upside down
suck gas out with a straw - only supposed to suck
Call it the Gas Chamber
Glocal
I'm busy doing nothing
Nothing the whole day through
King Arthur's space ship
Disney film
Introduction - echoes / collisions
Visual
Research
Heart murmur
When are you speaking to audience
Beautiful
Q&A
Introduction
It isn't finished

No comments: