Thursday 6 December 2007

Desktop

Tim starts his rant at the audience and a mobile phone goes off on the desk stage left. The desk is covered in scripts. A laptop with a clock on its desktop. A cafetiere. A couple of cups. A plate with chocolate brownie crumbs on it. A pile of DV tape cases. An Arts Council annual report. Post for Reckless Sleepers. A Hi-fi catalogue. A watch. A biro. A copy of Reckless Sleepers' book. A mobile phone. And the phone keeps bling bling blinging and Mole laughs. Tim gets more and more annoyed with Mole. 'Stop laughing. It's not funny. Why do you never take anything I do seriously.' Afterwards someone in the audience asks if the phone was meant to go off. At the same time the phone was bling bling blinging I was switching my mobile phone off and it occurred to me that I could be ringing the phone on the desk if I wanted. To ask Mole and Tim how they think it is going. I don't think they'd answer.

No comments: