Wednesday 12 December 2007

Hello Tim

Tim’s mum sends him an email to say ‘Hello Tim. I’ve read the blog. Are you quite sure you know who you are?’ Mole says 'I like the way you use the microphone'. You’re always looking to the front when you speak but you’re looking at Tim in between. It’s very clean. I like the pauses. The bits in between. I like the way you’re not sure who says what or who stands where. I think we should just transcribe what you did yesterday and see if the two ends of the tunnel meet. I think you should say ‘We passed the security fence or the cameras.’ Like surveillance cameras or photographic cameras. This is where it begins to be something else. Its only little things. Just words. I like this repetition here. It’s not just repeating it’s a point of reference. Referring to something that’s already happened. A point of reference on a map. It’s doing it again but its different but it has a different setting or the situation is different.

No comments: