Wednesday 5 December 2007

It's no good

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Tim: It's no good I can't go on any more you go ahead without me it's OK please leave me here and you go on

Mole: Please don't stop I think this is some of your best work

Tim: Just leave me I can't go on any more go on please don't stop

Mole: Time's running out we've got to keep moving


It felt weird yesterday. I was a bit confused about who was saying what. Who was playing who. It felt like we were both the same voice. I don't understand that line. This sounds like some kind of war movie to me - a man down in the jungle - an oscar nomination clip. We tighten up who says what. Mole starts to sound like the man in control of Tim again. The child playing with a broken action man on the floor. Tim says: 'It's my legs you see?' I'm not sure how it fits but it speaks the same language of old war movies like Donald Pleasance in the Great Escape because of the way Tim says it. I wonder if it's another prediction and later on something happens to Tim's legs. Maybe they get broken like the goalkeepers arms in Escape to Victory. 'Make it a clean break skip?' Everything is threaded together. I find a note on my script from three months ago: 'There is just enough space around the metaphor for the illusion to perform.' I've no idea what it means. It's no good.

No comments: