Monday 10 December 2007

Who am I?

I watch video of Mole and Tim working on Friday when I wasn't here. Tim is standing on a speaker and I ask why. Mole says they were thinking of statues and speakers as plinths and playing 'Who am I?'

Tim: Who am I?

Mole: Youre Kofi annan
Youre The King of Sheeba
Youre Dr Zhivago, I haven’t a fucking clue who you are

Tim: Who are you?

Mole: I’m nobody

Tim: You are Nicole fucking Kidman. You are George fucking Clooney. No, you’re George fucking Bush. You’re George…you’re fucking George. You’re George George. You’re George the fucking airline pilot. How do you feel?

Mole: How do you want me to feel?

Tim: You’re George and Its raining.

Mole: You’re George and Its sunny.

Tim: No you're George and its sunny.

Mole: You're George and it's raining.

Tim: I'm George and it's raining.
I am entertainment.
I am entertainment.

I move you watch
I speak you listen

Mole: Don’t look at me no don’t look at me like that I insist… Please I insist don’t look at me look at him, he’s irresistible, watch, watch him very very closely, he doesn’t move, don’t look at me look at him.

No comments: