Wednesday 5 December 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes I forget to ask how to spell Dr Zhivago. Sometimes I forget to start the music. Sometimes I forget to put on the coat. Sometimes I forget that I've got to count to 60 just at the point where Tim says I'll be back in a minute. There's so much in my head. It's got an H in it.

One of the students yesterday said Mole should talk about how much he has happening in his head before he leaves the room. A list of things he needs to do. A mental checklist. Mole tries it as he comes back into the studio. Sometimes. We do one more run before a group of promoters come to another work in progress. There are more moments we can recreate. Mole tells Tim to watch the cable. Tim hears the Town Hall clock strike three and says he's in London and he can hear Big Ben. Mole sits on the heater instead of the window sill and I suggest he could say later on 'We're using a heater as a seat.' Mole goes to Tim's mic and it is too high for him so he has to stand on his tip toes and he looks like he's 'stopped for a moment to watch the planes take off.' We see that the shoes and the suitcase have connections to acts of terror. Taking your shoes off at the airport to prevent shoe bombers and carrying a camera case that gets searched by suspicious customs officers. Sometimes.

No comments: