Wednesday 12 December 2007

Something else

We watch a video of Tim and I working through the untouched sections yesterday and Mole says ‘It’s starting to make sense. It’s about something else. That missing hole. Tim has this habit of repeating my first words. And for the first time I did or you did which means the roles have switched. It worked until the moment you put electrodes on Tim’s fingers. Then it became something else. Too explicit. Too in your face. I’m trying to remember when it began to make sense. And when it became about something else.’ We try the Trophy Text at the end of the day. After saying ‘It happened here, and here, and here, and over there and somewhere here’ I start dancing. It feels like a prediction. Later on Tim asks where I am and says ‘I get it, your John and your dancing?’ and I reply ‘I’m John and I’m dancing.’ I say ‘I’m in a night club and I’m vulnerable and I’m scared and I’m not sure whether this is the right dance for this song’ and it ties in with earlier when Mole says ‘I want to be vulnerable and alone’ and Tim takes his microphone away.

No comments: