Thursday 21 February 2008

Your name's not down you're not coming in


So who are you?
I'm John
You're dancing
I'm dancing
You're John and you're dancing - can we see that
And you're in a night club and it's quite dark
There are lots of people are on the dance floor
And you look cool and you look fantastic
And you know all the moves
But you don't
You're really going for it
And people around you stop
And they start looking at you
And they stand there and they stare at you
And you're still going but suddenly you've lost everything
You've lost your thoughts
You're still standing
You don't know what you're doing anymore
You're still
Who the fuck are you
And what the fuck do you think you're doing
That's the wrong show completely
Who the fuck are you?
I'm John I'm only dancing
Where are you?
I'm outside a night club but I don't think they'll let me in
You've not got no shoes on
I've got no shoes on

No comments: