Thursday 21 February 2008

John I'm only dancing


You're John and you're dancing

Do you remember that feeling of going to a club, a school disco? I think being in this room helps. It feels like a night club. A disco. A dark room. I have this overriding feeling of what are we doing here? Why are we in this night club and why are we dancing? Am I thinking about this too much here. Maybe in the overall scheme of things this is the lost, quiet, boring bit. There's been a lot of text. I have no concerns I just want to know why it's here and what we're doing with it. It does follow from Dear John and John's gone and are you John? And a nightclub is mentioned earlier on. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much. Maybe we should try it again but this time you're John and you're dancing.

No comments: