Friday 22 February 2008

When do we start to know it?


Mole asks 'When do we start to know it?' All of this at the beginning is bad but good bad and we don't know it and I think there's a point where it reaches a fluidity. Then it crashes again when I lose my text. But I'm thinking I need to know that text to not know it. For me the graph of the whole show is an arc. Like we don't know it and then we do know it. It starts for me when I say it's January and it's the beginning. Just because that's before the monologue when I need to know it. That's the whole thing. For me that's the one which I should be reading off a script but I'm not. It's a bit backwards which I like. I think these are powerful moments. When you come back on. There is another point when you take control. That turning point is when you come forward to the camera and say 'It feels a bit flat.' I think it's good that we swap. That's the hinge of the show.

No comments: