Wednesday 20 February 2008

Shoes


Mole says I'm going to take my shoes off. Because I am Sandi Shaw. Because I like taking my shoes off before performing. It feels like I'm preparing. Sometimes I feel like this is same feeling I have when I played rugby. I think it has that same sense of being prepared. Sitting in a dressing room with lots of half naked men. Do you want this on the blog? No. Mole takes his shoes off. Yesterday he made a monologue about shoes. About their cost. Their colour. Their shape. Their style. His sense of fashion. We talk about what we might need to buy some shoes. And what kind of shoes pilots wear. I think about shoe bombers and mosques and changing for PE and taking my shoes off when I went round to a friend's house where they had a new carpet before I went in.

No comments: