Wednesday 20 February 2008

Just a minute

Can we just talk about this for a minute. I really liked some bits and I really didn't like other bits. I liked it when you were feeding me my lines and also when you were fucking condescending when you said Oooh you got it right. I liked the look of shock on your face. I'd like to retain that. I liked the silence. I loved the feel of that. It felt like we'd edited this text by the process of doing it. Rewriting it live. I liked the moment when we didn't know where we were. What moment? Do you think I should go back to the chair? Yes. I like the bit when I say 'There's a line missing there. You bastard you stole my line.' It took us a while to warm up. It was interesting when you said do you remember we did it this way and I said I know but I want to do something new here and you said no no no that's fine. This is where we started to change direction. I like this transition. Can we try it again? Can we write it down. Is that it?

No comments: