Thursday 21 February 2008

Rolling


I think it's really flat I think we just need to give it more energy. And I know I'm not supposed to be here I'm supposed to be dancing but why don't we try it with a bit more energy.

Every time I start the camera I say 'Rolling'. Mole and Tim have never acknowledged the camera before. This time they walk towards the camera at the end of rehearsing. They walk either side of the tripod and I start to think that the camera might be in the piece and this might be a rehearsal for something they are getting ready to film. Something they want to leave behind. Something they want us to see after the show. Something they want us to see when they've done something. When they've done nothing. When they've gone. Like a terrorist's final message filmed in front of 70s wallpaper with pictures of prophets on the wall. Like a declaration of intent filmed by a gunman which he posts to NBC before he goes on a killing spree and shoots himself last. The Pilots filming their final rehearsal before pretending to be pilots.

No comments: